It’s a man.

It was the second work of 3D reconstruction using one face photo.
An old businessman that I’ve known rented me a fourty some years old photo to me.
I scanned the photo to create a photo image file at 600 dpi.
Then, I ran 3D reconstruction program to build a 3D head.
After that I played with Blender’s sculpture feature to create hair on the 3D head.
The printing time was five hours twenty five minutes.
I used PLA+ filament.


About janpenguin

Email: k2.mountain [at] gmail [dot] com Every content on the blog is made by Free and Open Source Software in GNU/Linux.
This entry was posted in Art, DIY, Reprap 3D Printer and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s