Journal of 10/22/2015

Finally I’ve finished coating of lime plaster today on the dome. I dedicated past few weeks for the house project at least to finish water proof of the dome before winter starts.

Bill of Material

Earth, 8.5 ton, W0 (free of charge by Nature)
Onion mesh bag x750
large x150, W15,000
large x500, W50,000
large x50, W5,000
medium x50, W5,000
sub total: W75,000

Fasteners
6x60 bolt x250, nuts 6, washer, W14,500
6x60 bolts and etc., W28,800
3/8 bolts and nuts, W6,000
U-bolt 20A x20
U-bolt plate x20, W6,560
Washer x60
U-bolt 20A x30, W6,000
U-bolt 25A and etc., W2,000
Screw for wood, x500, W7,500
Sub total: W71,360

Barbed wire, total length 270m
90m roll x1- W37,400
90m roll x1 - W30,000
90m roll x1 - W34,000
sub total: W101,400

Steel pipe - diameter 26.5mm x 5m, x30, W189,000
H beam - 200*200 x2, W32,000
(Delibery charge, W50,000)
Sheet metal
W36,000
W15,000
sub total: W322,000

PP rope - 5 mm x2, W12,000
Cement - 40kg x10, W50,000
Square wire net x6, W15,000
Crushed rock, 2 ton, W50,000, donation

Paint
Primer, W16,000
Solvant x1, W4,500
Spray paint x1 can,W2,000
Brush x1, W1,500
Brush x1, W1,500
sub total: W25,500

Lime plaster x10, W30,000
Fertilizer container, W4,000
Metal container, W5,000
sub total: W39,000

Total: 711,260.00 KRW

10222015_0436

Back

Back

Right side (east direction)

Right side (east direction)

Left side (west direction)

Lime plaster coating
10222015_0437

10222015_0439

10222015_0441

10/23/2015

There are holes that need to be patched.
10232015_0011

10232015_0005

I cut dead weeds to make the long sticks.
10232015_0014

There is enough space that I can install electric cable housing for main power.
10232015_0007

Diameter of the circle is 100.00 cm. I’ll dig it by one meter to form a chamber where I install a heat exchanger to harness geothermal.
10232015_0009

10/25/2015

It was a beautiful day. The air was clean, sky was blue. The white dome looks esoteric.

Patching holes.
10252015_0003

10252015_0100

10252015_0200

10252015_0227

10252015_0271

Measurement of the three window frames
10252015_0274

The prototype window frame revealed design flaws.
10262015_0002

10/30/2015

W1 (West side window)
W2 (East side window)
W3 (North side window)
10292015_0014

10292015_0016

W1 (West side window)
10302015_0236

W2 (East side window)
10302015_0240

W3 (North side window)
10302015_0238

About janpenguin

Email: janpenguin [at] riseup [dot] net Every content on the blog is made by Free and Open Source Software in GNU/Linux.
This entry was posted in DIY and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s