I own a 3D Printing factory.
I printed 94.6g of PLA objects yesterday from morning till midnight.
The Bulbul Junior prints object below 0.05 mm accuracy after series of calibration.
– Estep for the stepper motors, Marlin firmware
– Center of bed, the Z height and leveling the nozzle height, Marlin firmware
– Auto level probe, Marlin firmware
– Dimensional calibration, Marilin firmware
– Feed rate of the extruder, 3D Printer program, i.e. Pronterface.
– Temperature calibration for the type of filament, i.e. 1.75mm PLA.
– Flow rate of the extruder, gcode generating program, i.e. Slic3r.
I gonna buy a 0.01 mm micrometer or build a measuring device to verify its accuracy. Right now 0.05 mm Vernier caliper falls short which makes me feel proud honestly.
Until I have heated bed, I gonna limit the size of printing object due to warping problem. Temperature of the aluminium print bed is around 34C and 37C.
Face and torso, lower torso, hair, and two arms.
The pot is made out of two parts.
It developed noticeable warping.
I extracted the face and torso object from the original STL file in Blender. And then I added 0.3 mm thickness of plate to the object in OpenSCAD to create a STL file. The 0.3 mm plate worked better than the raft generated by Slic3r.
Four endstops I designed for Mini Kossel 3D Printer that uses 2020 Aluminium extrusion.
Upper endstop that mounts a switch.