Bulbul Junior 3D Printer operation log – Day 2

Clogged heat break in day 1

cDSC_0188

Stretched 1.75mm PLA filament in Day 1

cDSC_0189

One of the diagonal rod fell off yesterday. I glued it with metal epoxy this time.

cDSC_0191

cDSC_0193

Back to print again?

cDSC_0195

Yes.

cDSC_0198

cDSC_0199

The first layer looks fantastic.

cDSC_0201

cDSC_0202

I got fed up when it happened.cDSC_0203

Temperature was 215 Celsius degrees. cDSC_0205

Second attempt of printing failed again less than five minutes. The layers separated from print bed.cDSC_0207

Then in the third attempt there was filament blockage in hotend again.
I removed this piece out of the heat break.
I removed nozzle and run the heater at 190 degrees without fan on to soften the filament pieces that clogged the heat break. Then after few poking the heat break channel underneath it by 1.5 mm of allen key, pushed out to the top of hotend.
cDSC_0211

The modified original effector developed a crack.
cDSC_0213

About janpenguin

Email: janpenguin [at] riseup [dot] net Every content on the blog is made by Free and Open Source Software in GNU/Linux.
This entry was posted in DIY, Reprap 3D Printer and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s