Finding true north, south, east, and west.
– Prepare flat surface.
– Put a stick or pole that has pointy shadow.
– Mark the first position of the shadow.
– Mark the second position of the shadow after five or ten minutes.
– Draw a straight line that crosses the two position.
– Turn ninety degrees to anticlockwise on the line.
– Draw straight line that has right angle with the line, north direction is the true North.
– 180 degrees of truth North is true South.
North and south pointer.
Removed six structs for door installation. The door is facing towards true south.
- 3D modeling 3D printer 2006 Yamaha R1 art bike bird birds Blender 2.69 Buckminster Fuller Bulbul Junior Calculus calibration Canon EOS 1000D Canon Rebel XS cat convert corrupted system Debian GNU/Linux Debian Wheezy Devuan Digital Camera Digital photography DIY dog Earthbag ED AF NIKKOR 300mm 1:4 electronics ffmpeg flowers Free Energy Free Energy technology geodesic dome GIMP GNU/Linux GoPro HD Hero2 health helmet house project Hydraulic press ImageMagick mathematics Mini Kossel motorcycle Natural Farming nature Neal Hirsig Nikon D200 OpenSCAD open source Permaculture photography Physics PLA plant python reprap Reprap 3D Printer Rice science sculpture SmaTrig Sony A6000 Steel Fisher steel pipe SymPy technology time lapse truth Wheezy wildlife wood working 기술 두차 쌀 자연농사